Last year on my 20th Birthday I posted up my 30 before 30 list so today, one year on I thought I’d do an update post! Some things on the list I’ve started towards, only one is complete (poor form so far) and a lot are happening this year. 21 is going to be a busy time.
1. Complete Pokémon.
Still no closer on this one, mainly because I can’t find my old Pokémon Yellow game in all my old things. Trying to find the game might need a major clean-up to happen first. I have been playing Pokémon X and I just got Alpha Sapphire this morning for my birthday so I look forward to playing through that!
2. Write a Novel.
I probably have about 8,000 words towards this goal, but my degree takes up a lot of my writing time. They complement each other though.
3. Earn at least a 2:1 in my degree.
This is going to be something I’m really working towards this year, I’ve been getting good feedback so I think I’m on track. Just need to pick up the pace!
4. Do a 365 photo a day challenge.
I think a 365 photo a day challenge of my life at the morning would be super boring so I’m going to try this one in a couple of years!
5. Copy the ‘Three Men in a Boat’ trip.
6. Take a plane on my own.
This year for this goal I think! I have a friend who lives in Spain and hope to visit her ASAP.
7. Spend a St Patrick’s day in Ireland.
I’m way too delicate to attempt this one this year. One day!
8. Learn to drive.
*groans* I hate driving. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I’m working on it.
9. Write a will.
That’s not a huge priority for me right now, not sure my family are going to have much of a debate over who gets my comic books!
10. Own The Walking Dead #1.
Not even close on this one! Might have to aim for a reprint.
11. Host Christmas.
See my brother get married. Done!
13. Go to Vegas with my oldest friend.
VEGAS 2015! Yeah buddy!
14. Make a quilt.
15. Own a Hyundai Ix35.
I went for a test drive in one today and oh, so beautiful! I have to actually learn to drive and pass my test first though.
16. Own a collection of mugs that all have meaning.This one is going quite well! In fact, I got a new one I love for Christmas.
17. Start a small business.
18. Review 200 books. 57/200 so far! You can read them all here! I’m ahead on this goal, I honestly thought last year that this one would take me ages.
19. Road trip the UK.
20. Go to SDCC.
21. Grow a bonsai tree and keep it alive.
I’m still accidentally killing every plant I try and keep so I think I’ll wait until I get some kind of plant keeping ability before I try this one!
22. Travel Europe on a train.
24. Go to all the places Ashley wants to bring me to.25. Learn to crochet and make something.I learnt to crochet in 2014 and with my new crochet needles, I should be able to complete this one soon. I already have my first project started.26. Keep bees.27. Cut my hair and donate it to the Little Princess Trust.I really have to do this in 2015 because my hair is ridiculous, it’s so so so long and I can’t wait to have short hair for the first time in- 17 years. I must book a haircut soon so I don’t chicken out like I did last year.28. Learn German.
29…. I still have two spaces to fill!
So that’s my 30 Before 30 list, one year on. I update this page periodically if you’re interested in keeping up to date!
Do you have a 30 Before 30 list or something to that effect? What’s on it?